DP Dermaceuticals BriteLite™ Serum
ENQUIRE FOR PRICING
A flexible corrective serum, DP Dermaceuticals BriteLite Serum restricts excess pigment formation.
Brite Lite reduces the appearance of age spots, melasma and uneven skin tone.
- Brightens and lightens the appearance of uneven skin tone and dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of age spots, freckles and sun damage
- Promotes a more even and uniform looking complexion
- Sedates pigment formation for long lasting results
- Imparts a luminous glow for radiant looking skin
- All skin types and Skin Condition; Hyperpigmented, melasma, age spots, freckles
- Always ensure daily use and re-application of a sunscreen such as Cover Recover
- Depending on the condition, Brite Lite may be used up to twice a day
- Recommended as a melanin suppressor for Fitzpatrick skin types 4+ for at least 2–4 weeks before rejuvenation treatments
METHOD OF USE
After cleansing the skin with Cleanser, apply 2–3 pumps of Brite Lite to dry skin. Massage lightly until absorbed. Follow with the application of an appropriate moisturiser and sunscreen. Brite Lite may be applied as a targeted spot treatment for uneven skin tone anywhere on the face or body. For further pigment inhibiting abilities Brite Lite may be used twice daily over an application of Antioxidant Cocktail.
Kojic Acid & Liquorice - Intensive pigment regulators that sedate excess production, while fading existing spots and discolourations. The skin becomes visibly clearer, brighter and even.
Argirilene & Syn-Coll - Patented power peptides that are clinically proved to reduce wrinkle depth and stimulate collagen for a firmer, lifted and rejuvenated-looking complexion.
Squalane - A bio-identical antioxidant and emollient that reinforces barrier function and protection. The skin is environmentally shielded with the sensation of long lasting comfort.
HylaFuse Complex - A triple weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration, moisture infusion and long lasting comfort.
Add 3 pumps of DP Dermaceuticals Brite Lite to DP Dermaceuticals Micro Derm Exfoliant™ as a customised resurfacing exfoliation prior to treatments – or for home care prescription for aged, sun damaged skin, blend between hands, then apply to the skin.